Cártama Peanut butter and banana is possibly two of the easiest things to bake with. These started as a complete experiment and a bit of a guessing game but they came out really well! With only 4 ingredients how could you go wrong!?
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mash the bananas.
3. Add bananas, peanut butter, eggs and baking powder to a bowl.
4. Combine using a hand beater or blender.
5. Put mixture into muffins cases in a muffin tin.
6. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until a knife test comes out clean.
7. Top with chosen toppings.
8. For best results allow to completely cool before eating.