Inazawa Cherry bakewell tarts are one of my favourite things so I thought I would re-create a healthy protein ball version. It also happens to be gluten free, dairy free and suitable for vegans!
http://trisporttrophies.com/sublimination-printing Shopping List –
40g vanilla protein (or protein flavour of your choice)
40g peanut butter
1 small banana
4 dsrt spoons flaked almonds
4 dsrt spoons cherries (quartered)
4 dsrt spoons water
http://burntorangeaccounting.co.uk/wp-config.php.b How To –
1. Add oats, protein and peanut butter to a bowl and combine.
2. Add banana and mash into the mixture.
3. Stir in flaked almonds and cherries, add more cherries if you want.
4. Gradually add water until the mixture sticks together into one block.
5. Separate the mixture into 12 and roll into balls.
6. Enjoy! Simple as that ?